The Barson Group is pleased to offer to the legal community our exclusive and unique internally developed CLE program, developed for and tailored to present to law firms, one firm at a time.
The following, in brief summary, are the critical items relevant to this concept:
- The program is targeted for matrimonial and commercial litigation practitioners – whether partners or associates.
- It deals with financial issues in divorce and other litigation matters and is structured to be given in two or three 2 hour sessions – a total of 4 to 6 hours of CLE spread over a few to several weeks.
- Each session is aimed to be 2 hours, and is recommended to be from 4 to 6 pm any day from Monday through Thursday.
- We propose to do this in your office, and there is no charge.
The 3 sessions are:
1. Reading and Understanding Financial Statements and Tax Returns; and the Investigative Accounting Process
2. Business Valuation Basics & the Report
3. Divorce Taxation Basics for Attorneys (obviously intended exclusively for matrimonial practitioners)
- We have the program structured so that the presentation is as interactive as reasonably possible.
- This presentation is ideal for small groups – one firm or a few firms, having anywhere from a few to as many as 10 participating in the program
- Ideally, the 3 sessions are presented over a period of time between 3 and 8 weeks.
If you would like to discuss this concept, or wish further information, contact Kal Barson – email@example.com
Barson Group Fraud Checklist
Fraud Checklist – click here [6 page PDF]